Legal analysis of the law
- Title of the law and Official Gazette number (last change or modification)
Law on Compulsory Capital Financed Insurance (“Official Gazette of the Republic of Macedonia“ n.29/2002; 85/2003; 40/2004; 113/2005; 29/2007; 88/2008; 48/2009; 81/2009; 50/2010; 171/2010; 36/2011; 98/2012; 13/2013; 164/2013 and 44/2014)
- Does the Law envisage processing of personal data and in what type of Collection? (Evidence, Register, Database)
Evidence of individual accounts.
- What is the purpose of collecting personal data? Is that purpose clear?
Pension Insurance Rights.
- What categories of personal data are collected? Is the scope in compliance with the purpose?
Categories of personal data that are collected are: name and surname, address, PIN, salaries and taxes.
- Who collects the personal data at first instance? (company, institution)
Agency for Insurance Supervision.
- Is the Consent of the data subject for personal data protection envisaged by this law?
- Is the keeping period of personal data clearly defined?
Evidence for individual accounts are kept for 50 years.
- Does the law contain separate provision for personal data protection that clearly states the implementation of technical and organizational measures?
No. Additional provisions for the obligation for adoption of documentation on technical and organizational measures for personal data protection are needed in the Laws in the field of insurance not only for the internal procedures but as well for exchange of data amongst insurance companies and the Agency for Insurance Supervision.
- Is the processing of personal data prescribed by this law connected to implementation of another law?
Law on Insurance Supervision
Law on Labor Relations
Law on Pension and Disability Insurance
- Are there any examptions for processing of sensitive data? (PIN, biometrics, video survelliance)